In their campaign, should Barack Obama and running mate Joseph Biden advocate a clean break in U.S. foreign policy, or should they rely on continuity and experience?
FROM THE PANEL
The key question for the Democrats will be, can they do a better job of forcing Iran to abandon its nuclear program than did George Bush?Saul Singer Jerusalem, Israel | 44 COMMENTS
Aug 29, 2008 at 2:12 PM
- Should the World Help Iran Protesters?
- Iranian Election Aftermath
- Obama's Cairo Speech
- Has the World Lost Confidence in U.S. Economic Management?
- The Future of Newspapers
- U.S., Israel on a Crash Course Over Iran?
- Threats From An Interlinked World
- Reconciliation for Turkey and Armenia
- All Past Questions
knocker enlargement pi...
chest enlargement pill...
mikey, mikey... we don...
ANONYMOUS - What you f...
- Citizen of the post-American world:
@ Mikeb, re: your note...
What a typical liberal...
BOBL-VA - One thing I ...
If you are a citizen w...